Companies can partner with Back on My Feet in many ways. Sponsor and attend a Back on My Feet gala or race. Engage employees through volunteer opportunities. Invite Back on My Feet for a leadership breakfast, lunch’n’learn or post-work run. Apply the business skills of corporate employees to create a positive impact in the community through board leadership. Every company is different, and Back on My Feet listens carefully to create corporate engagement programs tailored for each of our partners’ goals.
Support Our Events
Back on My Feet hosts more than thirty events throughout the year to raise awareness and funds for our program. Through our events, Back on My Feet offers opportunities for companies to get involved and learn more about our mission. Corporate partners support our events by:
- Sponsoring Back on My Feet events: galas, golf tournaments, treadmill challenges, races, launches and more
- Building a corporate FundRacing team and sponsoring gear provided to FundRacers
- Providing in-kind donations, such as auction items, event space, company services
- Volunteering to help plan and execute our events
Support Our Program
Back on My Feet offers innovative and exciting ways for employees to engage in our mission and spend time with the individuals we serve. Employees can get involved with the Back on My Feet program by:
- Running with members, early mornings Monday, Wednesday and Friday or at select evening and weekend runs and races
- Hosting job skills, employment, financial literacy or computer literacy training classes for members
- Sponsoring running gear provided to members
- Providing programmatic support to fund our work, including vocational training for members, financial aid (which supports members’ path to jobs and homes) and training class materials
- Organizing an opportunity for Back on My Feet members and staff to speak at a company breakfast, lunch or post-work run
Hire Our Members
While the path to homelessness varies, becoming self-sufficient again is impossible for those without a job. For members who have proven themselves through Back on My Feet, we are proud to refer them to our employment partners. Back on My Feet employment partners work directly with our program staff to identify, prepare and interview strong candidates. Back on My Feet employment partners include Marriott, White Lodging, Home Depot, CVS and others.
Interested in becoming a corporate partner for Back on My Feet? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and get involved today!