Hey West Coast, here we come!
Back on My Feet is bringing its life-changing mission to Los Angeles. Thanks in large part to one of our national partners, ACE Cash Express, our eleventh chapter will bring running, confidence, training, employment and housing to individuals experiencing homelessness in LA on October 28, 2013. The launch of Back on My Feet Los Angeles includes our first official run as well as a famously inspiring kick-off Breakfast where we anticipate 700+ guests. This breakfast raises the majority of seed money to create the foundation for our local operations. Watch this five minute video from the Back on My Feet New York City launch in 2012 to get a feel for what will happen in LA this year.
We will share information about running with Back on My Feet Los Angeles, but here is how you can help right now.
- Follow us on Facebook and start spreading the word
- Sign up for our email updates below. Right now, we specifically need connectors, social media rock stars, photographers, corporate sponsorship and office space!
- Want to work for Back on My Feet Los Angeles? Stay tuned for job postings for our Executive Director, Program Director and Director of Communications & Corporate Relations.
- Help us reach our $400k goal to successfully launch this chapter. Make your tax-deductible donation today.
- Join the BoMF Los Angeles Marathon Membership Club and receive benefits including Marriott Rewards upgrades!
- Run your next race for Back on My Feet and make your miles count for more than just distance by FundRacing for our organization!
- Buy a Back on My Feet shirt and never take it off!
Join our Back on My Feet Los Angeles mailing list!