"Back on My Feet provides a program that really works in addressing homelessness and offers companies great ways to get employees involved. AT&T has board members in all twelve chapters and has served 62 BoMF members with its technology training workshop. AT&T is a proud partner in Back on My Feet’s work."Kelly King, Senior Vice President,
Corporate Business Solutions, AT&T
Our National Board
Back on My Feet’s National Board of Directors helps drive the success of our organization through their time, support, expertise and connections. The National Board has fiduciary responsibility over the organization and each chapter across the country. Comprised of C-level executives, the National Board impact member success nationwide through financial support, engagement of their employees in our local markets and by helping to define the program growth strategy for the overall organization.
Join a Local Advisory or Young Professionals Board
In each local city we operate, we also have a local Advisory Board and a Young Professionals Board who help support local staff with their Chapter fundraising, events and program goals. It is imperative to have passionate individuals devoted to the Back on My Feet mission across the country. As part of a Back on My Feet Board, your contributions will help make our program and our impact possible.
Individuals interested in a Local Advisory Board or Young Professionals Board seat should contact us to learn more.
What’s the Commitment?
- Board members are asked to actively support and embody the mission of Back on My Feet
- Board members are asked to participate in at least 75% of Board meetings (in person)
- Give or ‘Get’ financial contribution in support of the chapter
- Board members are expected to share contacts with local fundraising staff to increase chapter base of support
- Advisory Board meetings will be held a minimum one per quarter
- For information on National Board Commitment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.