3. User Conduct
By using the Site you agree not to:
- Post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate as determined by us;
- Interfere with the operation of the Site or any user’s enjoyment of the Site, including without limitation by (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code; (ii) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of the Site; (iii) attempting to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide the Website, or violating the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks, equipment, or servers;
- Perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, or accessing the accounts of others without permission;
- Attempt to do any of the foregoing in this Section or assist or permit any persons in engaging or attempting to engage in any of the activities described in this Section.
Violation of any of the above may, at any time without prior notice, result in a warning, temporary limit, suspension or immediate termination of your account or your access to the Site, reporting of your conduct to authorities, or legal action, as may be appropriate in the sole discretion of Back on My Feet. You acknowledge that Back on My Feet is not responsible for and does not assume any liability for users’ acts or omissions, including, without limitation, with respect to the aforementioned activities.
4. Intellectual Property
5. User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
We do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you either through the Site, any of its services, by e-mail, via social media or in any other way. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing prior to your submission to us, any comments, feedback, information or other material submitted or sent to us will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending comments, feedback, information or other material to us you represent and warrant that the information and material is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the information or material. All comments, feedback, information or other material submitted shall be and remain property of Back on My Feet and we shall have the unrestricted, worldwide right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material and information (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
6. Notification of Copyright Infringement Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that the people who use the Site do the same. We may terminate the use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, the Site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material and information reasonable sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
7. Copyright Agent
Marketing Department, Back on My Feet, 100 S. Broad St., Ste 2136, Philadelphia, PA 19110, email@example.com
8. External Links
We may provide links to other websites from time to time that are operated by third parties not affiliated with Back on My Feet. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, are not responsible for the availability of them, and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. Different terms and conditions and privacy policies may apply to your use of any linked sites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
9. Applicable Law
10. Contact Us
Questions regarding these terms should be addressed to:
Mailing address: 100 S. Broad St., Ste 2136, Philadelphia, PA 19110
Phone: (215) 772-1080